Timbers-Kovar Co./Commercial Dock & Door employs talented Technicians
We need to hire more good technicians in Cleveland OH , Akron OH, & Western PA.
Timbers-Kovar and Commercial Dock & Door are premier providers of loading dock equipment and are the exclusive local distributor of Kelley & Serco Loading Dock Equipment Systems servicing customers locally and nationally. We also represent a full line-up of doors from a variety of standard sectional doors, high speed, rolling steel and fire rated doors.
Because of continued growth, we are looking for Service Technicians to join our team at our Akron & Cleveland, OH locations as well as the Western PA markets.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability – Timbers-Kovar & Commercial Dock & Door are locally-owned, privately held company that has been providing complete lines of loading dock area equipment since 1957. Our commitment to superior customer service has allowed us to grow and maintain a loyal customer base nationwide. We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years and are looking to further expand our business.
- Career Growth – In this exciting role, you will be working and installing specialized commercial and industrial doors and dock equipment on major projects. You will receive manufacturing and on the job training as well as mentoring to ensure that you are an expert in the field. This is an opportunity to learn leading PLC technology and to advance by growing your knowledge, skills, and being a contributing team member within this rapidly growing organization.
- Compensation and Benefits – Timbers-Kovar & Commercial Dock & Door offer competitive salary and benefits including: medical, and a simple IRA.
In order to be considered, you must have:
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work outdoors
- Commercial or residential door installation experience is preferred
- Welding skills and prior field service experience is a plus
- Electrical troubleshooting experience is desirable
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. This is a great opportunity to use your repair and maintenance skills and experience with a company that recognizes and rewards top performers.
Please send resume E-mail Us
Or call (440) 951-1210
Timbers-Kovar & Commercial Dock & Door are Equal Opportunity Employers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with the drive to achieve a higher level of success and develop better relationships? This is a rare opportunity to represent high quality in-demand solutions, including exclusive products, that are backed by a support team that is second to none. Thrive in your sales career within a competitive, rewarding and financially beneficial industry.
Due to growth, Timbers-Kovar Company, a recognized leading provider of industrial equipment, is looking for a New Equipment Sales Representative to join their team in the Eastern Pittsburgh area. You will inherit existing business in the territory, but primarily be responsible for new business development. Enjoy taking ownership of the sales cycle. The right person in this role enjoys the autonomy and the feeling of running your own business.
Enjoy developing and growing relationships with a wide variety of clients that view you and the products you represent as critical to the success of their businesses. Experience tremendous gratification in helping your clients solve problems and receive greater financial reward for doing so.
The average tenure for a member of this sales team is 15 years. The only thing that matches the level of commitment that Timbers-Kovar has for their customers is their commitment to their employees. Enjoy being part of a world class sales team that loves what they do, and the products they represent.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Top notch compensation package that includes base salary plus opportunities to earn more
- Medical and dental coverage
- Simple IRA with company match
- Company provided home office equipment including computer, cell phone, and car allowance
- Comprehensive training – receive factory and on the job training on the core product lines and sales process so that you have all the tools and knowledge needed to be successful
- Less time on the road – take your life back outside of work
- Working out of your home, your home is your office
If you have proven business to business (B2B) sales experience, this is a career for you. Industrial equipment sales experience is a plus!
Timbers-Kovar Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer